Ruckus Smart Wi-Fi provides the technology that gives a cost-effective wireless infrastructure that's in a class by itself. Fully-loaded, fully-capable, and fully-standard, Ruckus Smart Wi-Fi products and patented technologies offer unmatched simplicity, ridiculous reliability, and killer coverage — at a fraction of the cost of alternatives.
Our industrial-strength Smart Wireless LAN products for enterprise systems eliminate cost and complexity, while delivering unprecedented performance and reliability.
Indoor, outdoor, meshed, video, voice, data, 802.11n, 802.11a, 802.11g—take your pick. Everything you need is uniformly managed as a single, centralized Wireless LAN with ZoneDirector. Or you can manage thousands of standalone APs or ZoneFlex wireless LANs remotely with FlexMaster.
And our Smart Wi-Fi products support even the most rigid, latency-sensitive applications—offering carrier-level quality and ironclad security to enterprises and service providers everywhere.
With Ruckus, you gain:
- Ultra-consistent and reliable Wi-Fi connectivity
- Up to four times the coverage and higher performance using fewer Wireless Access Points
- The lowest cost of ownership, including easier installation and zero-touch IT
- Support for standard 802.1x, WPA (PSK) and WPA-2 (AES) security, plus automatic wireless setting and encryption key security
- Comprehensive onboarding and security management solutions that ensure hassle free, safe connectivity with distinct privileges for students, teachers, staff and other groups.
With ZoneFlex, WLAN configuration is literally performed in minutes through an on-screen Wizard. Deploying APs is radically streamlined as well. Since Ruckus delivers the best coverage, site surveys are much easier and ZoneFlex APs can be placed quickly in more convenient locations. And from a single management point, IT administrators can easily add SSIDs across the entire system to support specific traffic types or user groups, including guests, creating a single robust WLAN that's a ubiquitous utility for everyone.