As a Complete IT Service Provider with a team of highly skilled and accredited engineers, PC Peripherals will offer our client base an initial consultancy service in order to understand their networking requirements matched to the aspirations of their company, we cater for design and deployment of LAN and WAN networks offering you the complexity or simplicity you need with less cost.
From a wired LAN perspective follow on services include:
- Cat5/Ca6 Cabling & termination
- Cat5/Cat6 identification and numbering
- Certified Electrical wiring & termination
- Office/end-user relocation
- Supply and installation of Comms cabinets – standalone/wall-mount (various dimensions)
- Supply, installation & termination of Patch Panels & network switches
- Supply of CAT5/CAT6 patch leads (various lengths)
Due to the steady advancements in mobile devices - laptops, tablets, smart phones we can offer a secure & affordable wireless network that can handle all your devices that are essential to the education or business world. Again a consultancy service is available to fully explore your requirements.
From a wireless LAN perspective follow on services include:
- Initial Consultation
- Wireless network Planning and Design
- Wireless Site Survey - both Desktop and On-site RF Survey
- Wireless network Installation and Commissioning
- Post-Installation Site Survey
- Wireless Network Health Checks
- Wireless Network Audit
- Wireless Security Audit
- In-depth Wireless Network Troubleshooting
Some Wireless Networking Solutions:
UniFi Wireless Solutions
The UniFi® Enterprise WiFi System is a scalable enterprise access point solution designed to be easily deployed and managed. UniFi Access Point (AP) indoor models have a sleek design and can be easily mounted to a ceiling tile or wall using the included mounting hardware. The UniFi Enterprise WiFi System includes the UniFi 3.0 Controller software. The software installs on any PC, Mac, or Linux machine within the network and is easily accessible through any standard web browser. Using the UniFi Controller software, an Enterprise WiFi network can be quickly configured and administered without any special training. Real-time status, automatic UAP device detection, map loading, and advanced security options are all seamlessly integrated.
Learn more about UniFi Wireless Solutions
The NXC is a comprehensive wireless LAN controller. Its flexible configuration helps network administrators set up wireless LAN networks and efficiently enforce security policies over them. In addition, the NXC provides excellent throughput, making it an ideal solution for reliable secure service. It also provides captive portal configuration, NAT, port forwarding, policy routing, DHCP server, extensive wireless AP control options, and many other powerful features.