As a Complete IT Service Provider with a team of highly skilled and accredited engineers, PC Peripherals will offer our client base an initial consultancy service in order to understand their networking requirements matched to the aspirations of their company, we cater for design and deployment of LAN and WAN networks offering you the complexity or simplicity you need with less cost.
From a wired LAN perspective follow on services include:
- Cat5/Ca6 Cabling & termination
- Cat5/Cat6 identification and numbering
- Certified Electrical wiring & termination
- Office/end-user relocation
- Supply and installation of Comms cabinets – standalone/wall-mount (various dimensions)
- Supply, installation & termination of Patch Panels & network switches
- Supply of CAT5/CAT6 patch leads (various lengths)
Due to the steady advancements in mobile devices - laptops, tablets, smart phones we can offer a secure & affordable wireless network that can handle all your devices that are essential to the education or business world. Again a consultancy service is available to fully explore your requirements.
From a wireless LAN perspective follow on services include:
- Initial Consultation
- Wireless network Planning and Design
- Wireless Site Survey - both Desktop and On-site RF Survey
- Wireless network Installation and Commissioning
- Post-Installation Site Survey
- Wireless Network Health Checks
- Wireless Network Audit
- Wireless Security Audit
- In-depth Wireless Network Troubleshooting
Some Wireless Networking Solutions:
Ruckus Smart Wi-Fi provides the technology that gives a cost-effective wireless infrastructure that's in a class by itself. Fully-loaded, fully-capable, and fully-standard, Ruckus Smart Wi-Fi products and patented technologies offer unmatched simplicity, ridiculous reliability, and killer coverage — at a fraction of the cost of alternatives.
Learn more about Ruckus Wireless Networking
The NXC is a comprehensive wireless LAN controller. Its flexible configuration helps network administrators set up wireless LAN networks and efficiently enforce security policies over them. In addition, the NXC provides excellent throughput, making it an ideal solution for reliable secure service. It also provides captive portal configuration, NAT, port forwarding, policy routing, DHCP server, extensive wireless AP control options, and many other powerful features.