PC Peripherals Maintenance and Service 2020
PC Peripherals have been providing varying levels of support services to our client base since 1992, as we head into 2020 that is 28 years of experience in this field. We are flexible to your IT needs - from comprehensive maintenance contracts and bespoke support contracts to urgent Break-fix IT services. Take a look through our proficiencies below to see how we can support your business.
Our qualified engineers work in partnership with clients in multiple sectors, finding solutions to complex technical issues as well as implementing new technologies that work to maximise efficiency, performance and operations.
No matter the size of your business or your project requirements, we work with you to find the right Networking Solution and tailor it to you. From a simple upgrade of equipment to a companywide digital transformation, we ensure your network meets current and future requirements. Our technical team has comprehensive knowledge to design, build and deploy the most complex environments.
Having a seamless IT infrastructure allows your business to focus on what matters, the day to day performance of the company. Our experts collaborate with you to create an IT infrastructure that works with your requirements.
Replacement product availability is key to providing an efficient and immediate support service to our client base. As a Desktop & servers manufacturer since 1992 PC Peripherals have immediate availability of spare parts, complete systems and a knowledge base to provide a service to an aging or current network infrastructure. We partner will all the industry standard multi-national manufacturers and have SLA’s in place to back up this commitment.
PC Peripherals are a reseller of Toshiba, Asus, Acer, HP, Dell, Lenovo notebooks and are an authorised Notebook Repair centre.
Cloud & Security
PC Peripherals offer bespoke cloud systems for network back-up, restoration, replication and disaster recovery. Solutions are presented as Gold, Silver and Bronze packages – a site survey and technical audit will determine your exposures and requirements.
To ensure you are kept secure, our highly skilled technical team work with you to combat daily threats. Using the latest security products, we can provide a level of protection that’s essential for today’s environment.
Improving performance and efficiency across a business is essential. We work with clients to find the best solution for their needs, maximising value and solving complex technical issues. Every business is different, and every business requires a different level of support. We’re ready to assist with full project delivery through to implementation of ongoing services working alongside your in-house team.
A site evaluation in the short term can lead to a long term relationship between PC Peripherals support team and your organisation.
Value-added maintenance services to include;
- Microsoft critical security updates
- Firewall, virus and spyware protection needs regular review and management
- Management of backup status, data selected and data testing is critical to data recovery
- Proactive server and workstation standardisation
- Secure integration of mobile/remote devices
- Management of hard drive resources prevents storage issues & server crashes
- Analysis of server event logs can identify issues before they create network problems
- Regular optimisation of server(s) and workstations to increase speed and efficiency
- Proactive maintenance provides real peace of mind that someone is regularly caring for your network
- Predictable monthly budget and support minimizes financial and technical surprises
Technical Support Services can be tailored to meet individual requirement, we offer a free of charge onsite survey and consultancy meeting to explore requirements and expectations and we provide bespoke support service – to include;
- Break/fix it call out services
- Weekly/Bi-monthly/Monthly/Quarterly Maintenance Contracts
- Secure remote access by certified engineers for immediate diagnosis, recommendation and resolve
- Full Telephone Support 9am – 6pm – certified engineers who will be familiar with site hardware & legacy software
- 24/7 call logging service
- Full reporting and audit services
- Certified Notebook/Mobile repair centre
- System Builder, immediate availability of spare parts – old and new.
Our IT services and support offerings are flexible and allow you to select certain components or outsource the whole of your IT infrastructure. By utilising our IT services and IT support options we help you manage costs, reduce risk, increase flexibility and realise operational efficiencies.