PC Peripherals provide a comprehensive Return to Base (RTB) and Onsite Break / Fix IT Service to our corporate, public sector and education clients. We are contactable through our facility, register online and log a call out through our online ticketing service or call us directly at 01 2917900. We provide onsite and RTB (by appointment) services as outlined below.
Our Onsite Break / Fix IT Services include;
- Personal Computer repair – faulty HDD/Motherboard/HDD/SSD/CPU replacement
- Notebook computer repair – screen/keyboard/HDD/SSD/RAM/motherboard replacement
- Peripherals replacement – monitor/keyboard/mouse/printer etc…
- System upgrade – PC/Notebook/Server (RAM/HDD/SSD)
- Operating System upgrade audit – MS Win 7 to MS Win 10
- Server Hardware repair – HDD/SSD/Motherboard/CPU replacement
- On-Site engineer visits (preventative maintenance) – network management audit, patch updates, network evaluation
- Network monitoring service - checking backups, antivirus, firewalls, broadband.
- On-site maintenance contract audit and proposal
- Basic CAT5/ CAT6 cabling services
All related costs will be agreed prior to service been provided and payment will be collected by credit card/EFT/official PO where applicable) in advance of any work been done.
Please Contact Us for further information!
PC Peripherals is a PC manufacturer (since 1992), a Toshiba Platinum Partner and Toshiba authorised repair centre, an Asus Gold Partner and Asus authorised repair centre. If you have not purchased your equipment from us – you should check your warranty agreement with either the equipment manufacturer or service provider as you may be still covered for a free of charge repair/replacement – if not, we have industry standard certified and experienced engineers who can help.