Upgrading Google Workspace for Education Plus will enable you to deploy enterprise level tools and features to transform your digital learning environment. As a Google for Education Partner, PC Peripherals is an authorised reseller of Google Workspace for Education Plus licences and we can offer you both the best pricing and the services and support to get your school up and running with Google Workspace for Education Plus.
Google Workspace for Education Plus features;
- Security center—Use advanced analytics to control security and view data across your organization.
- Data regions—Store user data in a specific geographic location (the U.S. or Europe).
- Originality reports—Use reports with an unlimited number of assignments to help students properly cite their source material.
- Cloud Search—Get a unified search experience across Google Workspace for Education services with Google Cloud Search.
- Google Meet advanced features—Live-stream and record video meetings, save meeting recordings to Google Drive, dial in to meetings by phone , and create meetings with up to 250 participants.
- Advanced mobile management—Enforce passwords, manage apps by organizational unit or group, and set policies for devices.
- Google Workspace reports and Gmail logs in BigQuery—Use reports and logs to diagnose issues and discover insights.
- Third-party archiving for mail—Integrate Gmail with a third-party archiving solution.
- Migration options—If at least 15% of your users have a license, you can migrate all your user data securely to Google Workspace for Education.
- Enhanced support—Get faster response times from a dedicated team of product specialists when you purchase over 200 licenses.
Start today with Google Workspace for Education Plus
Talk to a Google for Education expert to learn which Chromebooks
and Google Services might be right for your school and your budget.
Education Account Manager
Jim is a Senior Sales Account Manager working specifically with Education customers.
Call Jim on: 01-2917950