PC Peripherals was founded in May 1992 and is a wholly Irish owned and managed company. Since its inception, PC Peripherals have been providing high quality computer systems and servers, PC Upgrades and related products to Public Sector, Education, Corporate and Retail clients.
PC Peripherals manufacture & supply the "Celtic" range of Personal Computer Systems, Servers, Notebooks and system upgrades. Each order is custom-built leading to a very cost effective way of investing in current technology. Apart from complete systems and upgrades we also supply a full range of computer peripherals and related application software packages. We use industry standard products from leading companies including Intel, Microsoft, CA, Eset, Symantec, Acer, Asus, Iomega, Hewlett Packard, Toshiba, Brother and Canon.
Based in Sandyford Industrial Estate, Peripherals employs 20 highly qualified sales, engineering, administration and support staff. Our level of expertise in the computer industry, together with a commitment to a constantly improving customer service, is the reason for our standing as one of the leading PC distributors in the country today.
PC Peripherals is the only Irish company participating on the ICT Public Sector PC and Notebook Frameworks.
PC Peripherals holds the following affiliations/certifications;
- Intel Product Integrator (IPI) member
- Intel Channel Partner Associate 2013, Registration Number - 10297682
- MS Certified Partner
- MS Small Business Specialist
- Eset Business Partner
- Toshiba Platinum Partner and authorised notebook repair centre
- Asus Certified Partner and authorised notebook repair centre
- Seagate Certified Partner
- Brother, HP, Dell, Epson, Canon, Lexmark, CA, Symantec & adobe authorised reseller
PC Peripherals are a REPAK certified, WEEE certified organisation.