This powerful new interactive whiteboard utilises infrared technology to give unparalleled performance in the board room, conference suite or even classroom. The Genee Powerboard using advanced IR technology recognizes pen or finger movement when you write on it to interact with your audience. The surface is durable, cleans up easily and is coated to provide minimal glare. It allows you to annotate over any application and save your work. It is designed for distance learning and easily integrates into a complete conference network.
- Brand new 4 point touch (multi-user)
- Works with most common whiteboard software
- Porcelain coated surface (78" and 105" only) which caters for any dry marker pen without the worry off permanently marking the surface.
- Soft keys, which can be easily programmed for regular functions
- 3 interactive pens (red, black and blue) and an eraser
Easy To Use
Simply touch the Genee Powerboard with the interactive pen / finger and run all computer functions, such as opening files, running digital video clips, or downloading free content from the Internet from the front of the class so there is no need to return to your computer and lose the students' attention.
The Genee Powerboard supports real time on-screen editing. The graphic tools allow you to define background selection and input custom graphics/images. The board supports third party software applications and you can create, edit and annotate over live motion video.
- Using advanced IR technology, the Genee Powerboard recognizes the pen or will recognize your finger and accurately track you anywhere on the screen.
- Surface is durable, cleans up easily and is coated to provide minimal glare.
- Annotate over any application and save your work.
- Select amongst three different pens with unlimited colour choices.
- Designed for distance learning and easily integrates into a complete conference network.
- Supports real time on-screen editing.
- Graphic tools allow you to define background selection and input custom graphics/images.
- Supports third party software applications.
- Create, edit and annotate over live motion video.
- Integrates seamlessly with visuliser - document cameras, Genee Slate - writing tablets and VerdICT Plus audience response system.