Higher Specification PCs and Laptops - Available to all ETBs Primary and Post Primary Schools
In September 2017, the Office of Government Procurement (OGP) concluded a contract with PC Peripherals for the supply of Higher-Specification Desktop PCs and Laptops for ETBs, primary and post-primary schools. This contract provides a convenient way for schools & ETBs to directly purchase Higher-Specification Desktop PCs and Laptops and associated services for a set price without having to seek quotes from other suppliers. The contract was awarded to PC Peripherals on foot of a competitive tender process conducted by the OGP on behalf of ETBs and schools.
How can I purchase goods and services under this Contract?
Any ETB, primary or post primary school that has a requirement for Higher-Specification Desktop PCs and Laptops may access the goods and services through a direct drawdown purchasing process without having to seek quotes from other suppliers. There are a few simple steps to be followed:
- We recommend you familiarise yourself with this process by downloading the OGP-published User Guides [see below to download in PDF format] OR contact Jim Byrne, PC Peripherals (see contact details below), to discuss the process.
- Prior to placing an order, you must complete, sign and email a signed ‘Notification to Activate Goods and Services Form’ (NAGSF), (see below to download in both Word and PDF format), to the supplier ie PC Peripherals.
- Once the NAGSF has been signed by both parties, you can then place an order for the Higher Specification Desktop PCs and Laptops [plus associated services] by completing the Order Form (see below to download, in Excel format). Include details of quantities, Purchase Order Number [if applicable], delivery arrangements and upgrade options/associated services, if required. The completed Order Form should then be forwarded to us [PC Peripherals] by email or using any of the methods detailed in the user guide.
- Following receipt of your completed Order Form, we will confirm the order by return e-mail and, process the order and make arrangements for the delivery.
- On receipt of delivery of the goods ordered, you will be required to sign the Proof of Delivery (POD) on receipt of goods or services.
- We will then issue an invoice for payment
The Notification to Activate Goods and Services Form and the Order Form are available at www.ogp.gov.ie
NAGSF for Higher Spec PCs - (Please fill out & return to PC Peripherals)
NAGSF for Higher Spec Laptops - (Please fill out & return to PC Peripherals)
Order From for Higher Spec PCs Excel - (Please fill out & return to PC Peripherals)
Order Form for Higher Spec Laptops Excel - (Please fill out & return to PC Peripherals)
Celtic R1000 Series PC
- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
- AMD Ryzen 3 1200 AM4 3.1GHz Quad
- 8GB DDR4 2400MHz RAM
- Upgrade Options Available
Toshiba Satellite Pro A50 Series Notebook
- Microsoft (MS) Windows 10 Pro (64-bit)
- Intel Core i5-7200U 2.50GHz
- 8GB DDR4 RAM
- Upgrade Options Available
Fax: 01 2917999
Post: PC Peripherals, 67A heather Road, Sandyford Industrial Estate, Dublin 18.
Account Manager: Jim Byrne
Phone/Mobile: 01 2917900 / 0878158188